Thursday 8 November 2007

Double Annoyance

I have been caught speeding, and dealt with accordingly. The best outcome will be a £60 fine and three points. It's a 40mph limit there apparently, not 50mph, as I thought when I merrily shot past the camera van at 48mph without a care in the world.

It's doubly maddening; I am a self-righteous arse on the subject of speed cameras, which means that I can't even have a satisfying rant about it.

Now, where did I leave my emergency stash of Good Grace?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

perhaps it's in the same drawer as "Oh Hell"?

Melissaria said...

It's definitely been left 'somewhere safe', that's for sure. The Husband is just loving it, I nag him about speeding all the time so he just keeps holding up the little photo of my car that they sent me, and laughing.

I'm just wondering they might let me off on the grounds of acute insomnia...